Silver/silver chloride, premium adhesive solid gel tab (non-echo) - Box of 1000
- Specially designed for resting EKG
- Traction liner prevents tabs from sliding off liner
- Proprietary solid gel improves adhesion, application
- Reduces the need for cleanup
Vermed SilveRest™ electrodes are the standard in diagnostic electrodes. Superior silver/silver chloride technology and quality construction produce an electrode that performs every time. Excellent adhesion and clear traces mean no repeat testing. SilveRest™ electrodes .984" x .90" / 24.99mm x 22.86mm - Rectangular Tab Electrode - Ag/AgCl
Vermed’s SilveRest tab electrodes for resting EKG provide excellent adhesion and quality traces. Our silver/silver chloride coating and conductive adhesive gel provide an electrode that meets or exceeds the AAMI standard for disposable pre-gelled EKG electrodes.
Proprietary Solid Gel provides optimal adhesion to ensure that electrode remains in place. Specially designed strain relief tab is pliable, allowing electrode to remain secure. Larger clip attachment area uses small or large clips without compromise.
- Conductive adhesive gel
- Patented traction liner prevents tabs from sliding off liner; saving time and money
- Pliable substrate conforms to body
- Single use (eliminates cross contamination)
- Ultra low impedence (<100 ohms) promotes rapid baseline stabilization
- Adhesive solid gel requires minimal clean-up
- Packaged in convenient, re-sealable pouches
- Latex Free