Covidien Webcol Alcohol Prep Pads - formerly Curity
- Ideal for cleansing and disinfecting
- Saturated with 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- Medium 2-ply sponge enhances surface friction
- Individually sealed, airtight, poly-lined pouches
- Buy 3 for $2.83 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for $2.77 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $2.71 each and save 8%
- Buy 20 for $2.66 each and save 10%
- Buy 60 for $2.49 each and save 16%
Covidien Webcol Alcohol Prep Pads 200/bx. Manufacturer Part# 6818. Each lightweight, medium 2-ply poly-lined pouch is saturated with 70% Isopropyl alcohol. Formerly Kendall Curity Alcohol Wipes.
Covidien Webcol Alcohol Prep Pads are ideal for cleansing and disinfecting.
- Lower Cost: provides alternative to premium WEBCOL preps
- 70% Isopropyl alcohol: Helps prepare site for insertion or incision
- Medium 2-ply sponge: Enhances surface friction for cleansing and disinfecting
- Individually sealed in airtight, poly-lined foil pouches: Minimizes dry pads
Do you have a safety data sheet for your Alcohol Prep pads?
Thank you1 answer
Here is the MSDS for the alcohol prep pads https://bio-medical.com/media/support/coviden-alcohol-prep-pads-msds-sheet.pdf
Why does my step dads VA prescription for these state “Do not use for finger stick glucose monitoring”? Should he not be using these?1 answer
I would contact the manufacturer Covidien
How do you know if they have expired if no date on box.1 answer
There is a lot # on each box. I would contact the manufacturer with the lot # for verification.
The manufacturer info should also be on the box. My understanding is they have a 5 year shelf life if stored properly.
How do u know the alcohol pad is not expired if it's not labeled individually?1 answer
You would need to refer to the box.