Surface Effective Connectivity for NeuroGuide [ECS]
- Assess information flow between brain regions
- Helps link symptoms to dysregulation in the brain
- Intuitive, easy-to-view brain maps & displays
- Requires NeuroGuide
Generate Raw and Z Scored Surface Phase Slope Index images and tab-delimited text files.
Assess information flow in all combinations of 19 scalp locations in the 10/20 system. View the direction and magnitude of information flow in intuitive and easy to view displays and maps in different frequency bands.
Compare coherence that contains volume conduction, to effective connectivity that is volume conduction free, to gain a deeper understanding of the brain. Use a life-span normative database to evaluate dysregulation in information flow between different brain regions. This new tool is one more addition to the clinician's toolbox to help link symptoms to dysregulation in the brain.
Surface Effective Connectivity provides:
- Assessment of the magnitude and direction of information flow between brain regions
- Complement to EEG Coherence and Phase differences
- Link symptoms to dysregulation in the brain
- Intuitive and easy to view content and displays
- Reference normal database of Z Sscores to help evaluate deviations in magnitude and direction of information flow
- Volume conduction free view of connectivity