Thought Technology Heart Rate Variability Starter Bundle
- Engage clients using basic biofeedback
- Teach clients paced breathing and self-regulation
- Measure client progress using assessments
- Review client history with reporting
Our starter HRV system is ideal for clinicians who want to begin exploring heart rate variability biofeedback without overwhelming their budget. This medical grade system provides out-of-the-box functionality with a set of simple tools for assessing and training HRV.
Introduce heart rate variability biofeedback into your practice with this compact and easy to use two-channel device which comes with a finger pulse and a respiration sensor, powerful multimedia biofeedback software and the HRV Suite.
Perfect for psychologists and other therapists who want to discover the benefits of heart rate variability biofeedback with simple, yet powerful tools. With the HRV suite, you can perform a basic HRV assessment, run biofeedback sessions and teach your client deep relaxation skills with paced breathing exercises.
Bundles Comparison Sheet (opens in new tab).
ProComp 2 Encoder - 2 Channel T7400M - The ProComp2 is a medical grade, 2 channel physiological monitoring device. The device connects to your Windows desktop or laptop PC via optic fiber to offer the safest and most reliable data connection on the market. With your choice of sensors plugged into the ProComp2 unit, clinicians have access to a simple clinical system for monitoring and evaluating objective psychophysiological data, and empowering a client through self-regulation. Benefits for you and your client:
- Add additional training rooms to your clinic quickly and economically
- Promote training in the home environment to improve outcomes
- Enhance long term compliance
- Quality and expert support
BioGraph Infiniti Software - BioGraph Infiniti Software is the core of all our Biofeedback and Psychophysiology products. It provides a multimedia rich graphical experience, while capturing and analyzing raw data. It also includes all the features and functions required to run our specialized application Suites.
HRV Suite - Heart rate variability biofeedback is a powerful method for exercising your client’s cardiovascular system.Teaching your clients to practice slow regular breathing exercises as often as possible, 10 to 20 minutes a day, will help them learn important self-regulation skills and maintain higher levels of heart rate variability. With the HRV suite, you can:
- Assess and document your client’s baseline HRV levels by running the 3 step HRV assessment
- Teach your clients awareness and control of breathing patterns and how breathing influences heart rate.
- Train your clients to use breath control to entrain deep and effective relaxation.
- The HRV Suite works with the ProComp2, a medical grade physiological monitoring device, with easy-to-fasten finger pulse and respiration sensors to provide direct measures of heart rate and breathing.
BVP Sensor SA9308M - BVP sensor is a blood volume pulse detection sensor (otherwise known as a PPG sensor) housed in a small finger worn package, to measure heart rate & provide BVP amplitude, BVP waveform, HR and Heart rate variability feedback.
Respiration Sensor SA9311M - Respiration Sensor includes a sensitive and repeatable girth sensor using an easy fitting high durability latex rubber band fixed with self-adhering belt for monitoring respiration rate, waveform and amplitude. Can be worn either thoracically or abdominally, over clothing.
- Procomp 2 System
- BVP Sensor
- Respiration Sensor
Manuals and Data Sheets
View Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
1 Year manufacturer warranty.