- Single channel, battery powered, portable sEMG monitor
- Visual & audio feedback. Easy to set threshold
- Specially designed for Urinary Incontinence
- Ideal for muscle training, including pelvic floor
Single channel, battery operated, portable, shirt pocket size sEMG monitor. Offers both visual and audio feedback as well as an easy to set threshold. The U-Control is the perfect portable sEMG monitor for training muscle activity including pelvic floor. (No cables or leads included - must be purchased separately))
An advanced feedback system for clinical assessment of surface EMG training or home management of incontinence.
Intended Purpose is for Urinary Incontinence including: Stress, Urge, mixed incontinence. Fecal Incontinence and Muscle reeducation.
Contraindications: Not for diagnostic purposes, Pregnancy, Bladder or Vaginal infection or Menstrual period.
- 3 settings for sound
- Adjustable volume control
- Bandpass: .2 - 37.5 mV (x1), .6 - 112.5 mV (x3)
- Selectable 5 or 10 second work/rest intervals activate a red and green LED to facilitate tense or relax responses
- Letter scale to track progress
- 15 segment LED light bar graph provides instant feedback
- Soft Carrying Pouch
Manuals and Data Sheets
1 Year manufacturer warranty.
- Input Impedance: 1,000,000 MegOhms
- Accuracy: 5% and 0.3uV
- Sensitivity: <0.1 microvolts RMS
- Bandwidth(frequency): 90-300Hz
- Range: .2 - 37.5 microvolts(x1), .6 - 112.5 microvolts(x3)
- Bargraph scaling: The highest yellow LED is 2.5 times the threshold setting; the lowest green LED is 0.2 times the threshold setting; other LEDs are proportional to these extremes
- Current consumption: Approx. 10 - 30 milliamps
- Outputs: Earphone (8-32 ohms), 2.5mm mono jack
- Power: (1) 9 volt Alkaline, or NiCad battery rechargeable type MN1604 (not included)