- Single channel, battery powered, portable sEMG monitor
- Visual & audio feedback. Easy to set threshold
- Specially designed for Urinary Incontinence
- Ideal for muscle training, including pelvic floor
Single channel, battery operated, portable, shirt pocket size sEMG monitor. Offers both visual and audio feedback as well as an easy to set threshold. The U-Control is the perfect portable sEMG monitor for training muscle activity including pelvic floor. (No cables or leads included - must be purchased separately))
An advanced feedback system for clinical assessment of surface EMG training or home management of incontinence.
Intended Purpose is for Urinary Incontinence including: Stress, Urge, mixed incontinence. Fecal Incontinence and Muscle reeducation.
Contraindications: Not for diagnostic purposes, Pregnancy, Bladder or Vaginal infection or Menstrual period.
- 3 settings for sound
- Adjustable volume control
- Bandpass: .2 - 37.5 mV (x1), .6 - 112.5 mV (x3)
- Selectable 5 or 10 second work/rest intervals activate a red and green LED to facilitate tense or relax responses
- Letter scale to track progress
- 15 segment LED light bar graph provides instant feedback
I am thinking to purchase this unit to sell to patients for home care along with in clinic therapy for incontinence. A couple questions. Does this unit also stimulate muscles or is it only measure muscle contraction? Why would you use electrodes over vaginal/rectal device?1 answer
The device is not a stimulator. You can use this as a simple EMG if not pelvic floor training. Also the ground wire requires an electrode on the snap lead.
What is the best way to know what is the appropriate threshold value to set it at?1 answer
Thresholds depend on the individual and type of training. The U-Control can be used for training muscles up or down
I’m confused. My dr recommended this not because the pelvic floor is too weak but because it’s too tight. How does this unit help with relaxing the pelvic floor? I did not see anything on the video about that.1 answer
This unit measures the electrical activity of a muscle and can show when it is too tense or too weak.
Hi, does this unit come with a cable to attach the electrodes to or is that sold separately?1 answer
The electrodes are sold separately. There are the T6051 and T6050 anal and vaginal electrodes or the T8820M cable for the three lead extender cable.
- Soft Carrying Pouch
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Input Impedance: 1,000,000 MegOhms
- Accuracy: 5% and 0.3uV
- Sensitivity: <0.1 microvolts RMS
- Bandwidth(frequency): 90-300Hz
- Range: .2 - 37.5 microvolts(x1), .6 - 112.5 microvolts(x3)
- Bargraph scaling: The highest yellow LED is 2.5 times the threshold setting; the lowest green LED is 0.2 times the threshold setting; other LEDs are proportional to these extremes
- Current consumption: Approx. 10 - 30 milliamps
- Outputs: Earphone (8-32 ohms), 2.5mm mono jack
- Power: (1) 9 volt Alkaline, or NiCad battery rechargeable type MN1604 (not included)