- Single channel, palm-sized, sEMG trainer
- Ideal for clinical assessment & self-training
- Light bar display & proportional tone feedback
- Includes sensor head, lead cable, earphone
The Myotrac EMG is a single channel, palm-sized, battery operated sEMG trainer. Ideal for clinical assessment as well as for self-training.
MyoTrac allows total freedom of movement for ambulatory exercises and provides a bright light bar display and proportional tone feedback.
The Myotrac sEMG is specifically designed for use in treating bruxism (TMJ) and myofacial pain.
- 5-way tone feedback - includes Proportional, Above/Below Threshold and 3-second delayed alarm
- 13 segement LED bargraph offers a full range of precise visual feedback.
- Bandpass: Wide (20 Hz - 500 Hz) and Narrow (100 Hz - 200 Hz) filters provide precise monitoring of normal and fatiguing muscles and eliminate EKG artifact.
Would the leads be sensitive enough to work on the eyelids? I would like to study muscle activity here. Thanks1 answer
The Myotrac is a very sensitive device and should pick up eyelid movement
Dr Suzanne fraser
How sensitive is this I want to use it to teach anxious patients to learn to relax their neck muscles1 answer
The Myotrac is sensitive enough to pick up muscle activity in the neck.
- T4000 MytoTrac Electromyograph Hardware
- (1) MyoScan 3 snap sensor head with 57 1/2 inch lead
- Users manual (English)
Manuals and Data Sheets
- (x1) 0 - 20uV
- (x10) 0-20uV
- (x100) 0-2000uV
Physical Size: 2.4"w x 4.4"h x 1" deep (61mm x 112mm x 25mm)
Weight: 2.5 oz
Power: (2) 9 volt batteries (not included)