- Connect 3rd party sensors or devices to your encoder
- Receives device output of 0 to 2.0 Volts
- 1500 V electrical isolation between its Input & Output
- For use with ProComp 5, Infiniti, FlexComp
The Thought Technology T9405 voltage isolator is designed to accept voltage input from third party sensors or measurement devices that have an output of 0 to 2.0 Volts.
The voltage isolator can be used with the ProComp Infiniti, Procomp5 or FlexComp systems.
The Isolator provides 1500 Volts of electrical isolation between its Input and Output. It accepts two different ranges of signals, 0 0.2V or 0 2.0V, from other devices.
- Accuracy: +/- 5% and +/- 1mV (0-200mV range), +/- 5% and +/- 10mV (0-2V range), +/- 5% (1.952 3.648V range)
- Sensor Input Impedance: 1M
- Signal Input Ranges: 0-200mV, 0-2V, 1.952 3.648V
Channel Bandwidth: 0 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 1k
- Supply Voltage: 7.6V 9.6V
- Current Consumption: 5 10mA @ 9.0V