Tropical Heat 2 - Jet Ski Racing game
- Learn breathing and heart rate control as you play
- Immediate fun & long-term relaxation skill-building
- Surf 20' waves. Cruise leisurely. Sweet jumps & stunts
- Sparkling sea, sunsets, lush foliage, dolphins, birds
What’s more relaxing: Vacationing in a tropical island paradise or playing a biofeedback game? Most often sitting at the computer is not as relaxing as basking in the warm sun with a cold drink — but with Tropical Heat Jet Ski Racing, an incredible new game experience from Somatic Vision, you get the best of both.
Download Free Trial! Note: Works with or without Alive software.
Tropical Heat takes you to the island of your dreams!
The sparkling sea, beautiful sunsets, lush foliage, splashing dolphins, gliding birds, and warm tropical raindrops on your skin become your world. Set the mood by selecting relaxing, energizing, or tropical music. Be yourself, or be someone else, by customizing your Jet Ski character: Choose a man or a woman and then select your skin color, swimsuit, hair style, sunglasses and the Jet Ski of your choice.
Tropical Heat lets you enjoy a pleasure cruise or surf 20-feet waves
Surf 20ft Waves! Get big air off of waves and ramps. Then perform amazing Jet Ski stunts: Pull off a handstand, Superman, roll, or flip in the air!
Cruise! Choose leisurely enjoyment — the stunning sunsets, refreshing tropical rain, and Luau-style nightlife.
Auto-Steeer Mode Choose Auto-Steer mode to relax even more. (Auto-Steer has a “Tricks Only” option so you can do fun Jet Ski tricks without even having to steer.)
“Tropical Heat is very enjoyable even when first learning to smooth your heart rate. When you learn to stay in the low-stress zone, worlds of tricks and beauty reward you! Tropical Heat is the perfect balance of immediate fun and long-term stress control skill-building.”
“Tropical Heat has new types of feedback – like when the ocean gets calm or violent based on your internal state, and a new power bar you fill by staying in the zone.”
Not Really But...
If you seem to have gotten a tan and notice better skin tone after playing Tropical Heat, you can thank your relaxation response, which floods your periphery with increased blood flow…unless of course you played Tropical Heat while on a sunny beach. In that case, please put the game away and enjoy the tropics!
- Developed on a very popular gaming platform, Tropical Heat has all the latest effects. Tested from start to finish by gamers themselves, you’ll get all the fun game and gorgeous graphics quality you deserve.
- Tropical Heat is for you: Male or female, old or young! Perfect for seasoned gamers and for those who have never before played a video game. Also great for kids.
- Learn breathing and heart rate control as you play, using the breath pacer animations that are integrated into Tropical Heat.
- The longer you play Tropical Heat, the more fun it becomes. Discover amazing new stunts, tricks and combinations, and rack up in-game achievement medals for special tasks.
- Tropical Heat is FILLED with heart rate feedback: speed, rolling fog, sky color, music, sound effects, and more all respond to your stress levels. Alive Clinical includes a skin conductance feedback mode.
- Tropical Heat Jet Ski blows all other biofeedback games...right out of the water. (Sorry, we simply couldn’t resist.)
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Alive or Alive Clinical with any Alive compatible sensor
- Recent dedicated graphics card recommended to enjoy the full beauty of Tropical Heat
- 1 GB of free disk space
Note for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users: Once you download Tropical Heat for Alive, if your User Account Control is active (by default), you will experience a lengthy delay — of up to one hour — between double-clicking the installer and seeing the Setup Screen. This is normal behavior in the Windows Vista / 7 environment. Please try not to open the installer more than once (double-clicking twice) as this will increase the delay before beginning installation.