Eclipse Ultrasound Probe Cover - Latex Free - 100 per box
- Pre-gelled inside with Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel
- Fits most endocavity ultrasound probes
- Latex-free, non-irritating, non-cytotoxic
- Soft, pliable yet strong probe protection
- Buy 6 for $65.69 each and save 10%
- Buy 36 for $64.23 each and save 12%
- Buy 96 for $62.04 each and save 15%
A soft, latex-free, disposable probe cover for medical ultrasound probes/transducers, pre-gelled inside with Aquasonic® 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel. Fits most endocavity ultrasound probes. pat# PLI 38-01
Convenient and Ready to Use
Eclipse probe cover slips easily over the probe/transducer. Each disposable probe cover is conveniently gelled inside and is immediately ready for use.
Eclipse probe cover is made of latex-free, polyethylene film, which eliminates risk of allergies. Eclipse probe cover is pliable yet strong, and protects the probe/transducer during ultrasound procedures. It is also:
Provides Economical Protection
Eclipse probe cover provides a cost-effective means of protecting expense probes/transducers. Only one Eclipse probe cover is required for each use.
NO more rubber gloves, No more condoms.
- Pre-gelled inside with Aquasonic® 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel
- Latex-free, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, non-sterile
- Only one probe cover is required for each procedure
Which country are the probe covers manufactured in?1 answer
These are made in the USA