EEG-Z Impedance Sensor Kit - SA9305Z
- Combination EEG sensor/impedance checker
- Earclips & cup electrodes for monopolar & bipolar EEG
- 48 inch (122.5 cm) connection cable
- For use with ProComp Plus, Infiniti, 2, 5, FlexComp
The Procomp Infiniti EEG-Z Impedance Sensor Kit (T9305Z) can be used for both Neurofeedback training and also works as an impedance meter. The EEG-Z works with the Flexcomp, Procomp Infiniti,Procomp2 or Procomp5 biofeedback / neurofeedback systems.
Enhance the quality of your ProComp EEG recordings with high quality, low impedance electrode connections to your clients. The EEGZ is designed to work with all Thought Technology Infiniti encoders.
- Fast, in-line impedance checking for the ProComp Infiniti. No need to plug and unplug the electrodes from the sensor! The impedance check is performed directly inside the sensor for all three leads at the same time.
- Windows based E-Z Connect software.
- User-adjustable sensitivity range settings for optimal customization.
- Easy-to-read color coded quick reference diagram.
- Real values for electrode to electrode impedance and single electrode identification.
- Optionally displays the total impedance value, which includes both the resistive and reactive elements to give the most precise readings.
- Real values for electrode to electrode impedance and single electrode identification. Optionally displays the total impedance value, which includes both the resistive and reactive elements to give the most precise readings.
Now you can be certain every time, that you have sufficiently prepped the electrode sites-without having to disconnect the electrodes.
Software allows you to define your own sensitivity ranges for impedance checking. The easy-to-read, color-coded graphical display allows you to quickly see when an electrode is not well placed. Green numbers indicate a good placement while yellow and red numbers show the electrodes that have a bad contact.
For the first 10 seconds after it is turned on, the EEG-Z sensor checks the impedance on all three leads. Then it automatically switches to a regular EEG reading mode, and youre ready to record.
- SA9305Z EEG-Z Impedance Sensor / EEG Sensor
- Monopolar / Bipolar EEG Kit with included T8740 DIN Extension Lead.
1 Year manufacturer warranty.
- Electrode to electrode impedance (resistive component only, default)
- Single electrode impedance (user option, derived from electrode-electrode values)
- Units and range: 0 to 199.9 KOhms. 200 KOhms and above displays as "OPEN"
- +/- (5% of reading + 0.2 KOhms), from 1 to 50 KOhms
- +/- 30% of reading, 50 to 199.9 KOhms
- Relative (pair to pair) Accuracy
- +/- (2% of reading + 0.1 KOhms) from 1 to 50 KOhms
- Channel Bandwidth: 2Hz - 1kHz
- CMRR: >130dB
- Signal Input Range: 0 - 200uV
- Sensitivity: <0.1uV RMS
- Accuracy: +/-0.3uV RMS, +/-5% of reading @10 to 40 degrees C
- Size: 1.45" x 1.45" x 0.45", (37mm x 37mm x 12mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 1oz, (25g
- Input Impedance: 10 Gohm in parallel with 10pF
- Stimulus: 32Hz, DC-balanced, square wave burst
- Maximum current during impedance checking: <5mA
- Measurement time: 1.4 seconds to measure three electrode pairs
- Measurement duration: 10 seconds from power on followed by EEG data acquisition