Electro-Cap System I for QEEG
- Makes qEEG preparation fast and easy
- No more plugging in individual electrodes
- Elastic fabric cap with recessed, tin electrodes
- All basic accessories required for qEEG preparation
The Electro-Cap System makes QEEG preparation fast and easy. No individual electrode placements. No more plugging in individual electrodes. Electro-Cap System I comes with all of the basic accessories required for preparation of quantitative EEG.
Electro-Caps are an EEG electrode application technique. They are made of an elastic spandex-type fabric with recessed, pure tin electrodes attached to the fabric. The electrodes are positioned to the International 10-20 method of electrode placement.
The medium Electro-Cap that is included with the Electro-cap System I will fit approximately 65% of all patients over the age of 5.
- Standard - Utilizes straps that can be used with a chin strap or body harness (both sold seperately). More commonly used when movement is likely during procedure (i.e. sleep study).
- Surgicial - Utilizes elastic band around the rim of the cap. NO straps. More commonly used when movement of patient is not a concern during procedure.
Ear Lead Attachments
- No - External ear clips will need to be used (sold separately).
- Yes - Ear Leads are built into cap and can connected via pin plug. Ear drop clips required (sold separately).
Does your system require ear lead attachments?
- Mitsar - No
- Brainmaster - No
- Neurofield Q20 - Yes
- Lexicor - Yes
- Other systems? Please contact us if you have questions.
If you are not sure of the Electro-cap configuration that you need please contact us.
For use with Mindset, Discovery24, Lexicor,Deymed, Mitsar and other 19, 21 and 24 channel EEG systems.
Electro-Cap Quick Facts
Use only Ivory or Palmolive liquid detergent for washing your cap. Other soaps and detergents can leave a residue on the electrode surface, causing artifacts and/or impedance problems.
Use only ECI Electro-Gel. Other types of paste and gel can cause artifacts and/or high impedance.
Ensure that all accessory electrodes are the same metal as the electrodes in your cap. All standard ELectro-Caps have tin electrodes. Use of accessory electrodes of a different metal can cause a myriad of problems.
Keep all gel, paste, and moisture away from the connector that plugs into your equipment.
- Medium Cap
- Electrode Board Adapter
- Quick Insert Electrode
- Ear Electrodes (1 pr.)
- Disposable Sponge Disks (1 pk. 100)
- Needle/Syringe Kit
- Electro-Gel (1-16 oz.)
- Special Head Measuring Tape
- Ivory Liquid (1-14 oz.)
- Instruction Manual
- Instruction Video