1089NP Checktrode EEG & qEEG Impedance Meter
- Rapidly check multiple EEG electrode configurations
- Ideal for electrode configurations found in EEG caps
- 25 pin connector for 19 channel Electro-Cap connection
- Labeled with electrode site labels (FP1, FP2, ...)
Use the 1089NP to rapidly check applied electrode contact impedance of multiple EEG electrode configurations. Ideal for electrode configurations found in Cranial EEG caps. This EEG impedance meter has a 25 pin connector for Electro-Cap 19 channel cap connection.
The 1089NP provides the ability to test the reference electrodes against each other (using the toggle switch on the upper right corner) in order to verify the reference first, then changing the toggle switch shorts the reference electrodes together (linked ear configuration) and then individually tests each electrode position against the linked ear reference.
The 1089NP impedance meter is specific to EEG systems, which has electrode site labels (FP1, FP2, ...) for each switch position insteade 1089NP works with NeuroPulse qEEG Systems, Brainmaster Discovery qEEG systems, Mistar Systems or any qEEG system using a standard Electro Cap or Comby Cap.
The "NP" includes a switch and associated circuitry to select and rapidly check electrode contact impedance of up to 22 separate electrode leads.
We have a Checktrode that we use in our clinic and are experiencing some trouble with certain electrode positions. For instance P3 reads as 1 for every hat that we own and use. This has started happening with other electrode positions although not consistently.
Is there any repair options for this piece of equipment?
Shona Hurt1 answer
Please contact our sales department with your request. email@example.com
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Impedance display: 3 1/2 digit LCD display
- Contact impedance range: 0-199 KOhm (custom ranges available
- Excitation frequency: 30 Hz.
- Typical excitation current: 10 uA p-p (constant current)
- Calibration setting: 50 KOhms
- Input connectors: 2 ea. .080" and .060" safety jacks and 1 male snap
- Battery test load: 1 KOhm
- Power switch: push-button on with auto-shutdown
- Rugged plastic case: 6" x 3.5" x 1.5"