Electro Cap System III for QEEG
The Electro-Cap System makes QEEG preparation fast and easy. No individual electrode placements. No more plugging in individual electrodes. Electro-Cap System I comes with all of the basic accessories required for preparation of quantitative EEG, 4 cap sizes and extra supplies.
Electro-Caps are an EEG electrode application technique. They are made of an elastic spandex-type fabric with recessed, pure tin electrodes attached to the fabric. The electrodes are positioned to the International 10-20 method of electrode placement.
The Electro-cap System III includes all of the primary cap sizes to fit a wide variety of head sizes.
- Standard - Utilizes straps that can be used with a chin strap or body harness (both sold seperately). More commonly used when movement is likely during procedure (i.e. sleep study).
- Surgicial - Utilizes elastic band around the rim of the cap. NO straps. More commonly used when movement of patient is not a concern during procedure.
Ear Lead Attachments
- No - External ear clips will need to be used (sold separately).
- Yes - Ear Leads are built into cap and can connected via pin plug. Ear drop clips required (sold separately).
Does your system require ear lead attachments?
- Mitsar - No
- Brainmaster - No
- Neurofield Q20 - Yes
- Lexicor - Yes
- Other systems? Please contact us if you have questions.
If you are not sure of the Electro-cap configuration that you need please contact us.
For use with Mindset, Discovery24, Lexicor,Deymed, Mitsar and other 19, 21 and 24 channel EEG systems.
What electrocap configuration is needed for the DEYMED Truscan 24 system?1 answer
There are varying reference points. You can choose here https://bio-medical.com/catalog/product/view/id/2581/s/electro-cap-for-deymed-truscan/
Electro-Cap Quick Facts
Use only Ivory or Palmolive liquid detergent for washing your cap. Other soaps and detergents can leave a residue on the electrode surface, causing artifacts and/or impedance problems.
Use only ECI Electro-Gel. Other types of paste and gel can cause artifacts and/or high impedance.
Ensure that all accessory electrodes are the same metal as the electrodes in your cap. All standard ELectro-Caps have tin electrodes. Use of accessory electrodes of a different metal can cause a myriad of problems.
Keep all gel, paste, and moisture away from the connector that plugs into your equipment.
- Extra Small Cap
- Small Cap
- Medium Cap
- Large Cap
- Electrode Board Adapter
- Body Harness (sm & m)
- Quick Insert Electrode (4)
- Ear Electrodes (2 pr.)
- Disposable Sponge Disks (2 pk. 100)
- Needle/Syringe Kit (4)
- Electro-Gel (3-16 oz.)
- Special Head Measuring Tape
- Ivory Liquid (1-14 oz.)
- Instruction Manual
- Instruction Video
- 90 day warranty