Electro-Gel for Electro-Caps - 32oz.
- Formulated for Electro-Caps, great for all EEG caps
- Ensures low electrode impedance
- Avoid various types of electrode artifact
- Use for EEG exams, evoked potential, brain-mapping
- Buy 10 for $33.95 each and save 1%
Electro-Gel (32 oz) - Conductive EEG gel for Electro-Caps. ECI Electro-Gel has been specifically formulated for use with Electro-Cap products, but is perfect for use with any brand of EEG cap.
For use with non-disposable neurodiagnostic surface electrodes during EEG exams, evoked potential procedures, and brain-mapping.
When using Electro-Caps, other brands or types of gel may cause high electrode impedance and various types of electrode artifacts.
ECI Electro-Gel contains: Water, Sodium Chloride, Aragum T-1998 (Gum Acacia, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Potassium Bitartrate (Cream of Tartar), Glycerin, Methylparaben and Propylparaben
Tips for Electro-Gel Application
- Do not use too much gel. The size of the area of gel becomes the effective size of the electrode. This can reduce inter-electrode distances and compromise the exam.
- Place a small amount of gel into a clean container.
- Fill the blunt tip syringe, and inject the gel into each of the recording electrodes.
- Do not fill the syringe directly from the jar of gel.
- If there is no hair at the electrode site, place a sponge disc around the electrode.
- When finished recording, gel may be removed from the scalp with mild soap and warm water, and from the cap and electrodes with Ivory brand liquid detergent and warm water.