Electro-Gel for Electro-Caps - 32oz.
- Formulated for Electro-Caps, great for all EEG caps
- Ensures low electrode impedance
- Avoid various types of electrode artifact
- Use for EEG exams, evoked potential, brain-mapping
- Buy 3 for $33.27 each and save 2%
Electro-Gel (32 oz) - Conductive EEG gel for Electro-Caps. ECI Electro-Gel has been specifically formulated for use with Electro-Cap products, but is perfect for use with any brand of EEG cap.
For use with non-disposable neurodiagnostic surface electrodes during EEG exams, evoked potential procedures, and brain-mapping.
When using Electro-Caps, other brands or types of gel may cause high electrode impedance and various types of electrode artifacts.
ECI Electro-Gel contains: Water, Sodium Chloride, Aragum T-1998 (Gum Acacia, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Potassium Bitartrate (Cream of Tartar), Glycerin, Methylparaben and Propylparaben
Tips for Electro-Gel Application
- Do not use too much gel. The size of the area of gel becomes the effective size of the electrode. This can reduce inter-electrode distances and compromise the exam.
- Place a small amount of gel into a clean container.
- Fill the blunt tip syringe, and inject the gel into each of the recording electrodes.
- Do not fill the syringe directly from the jar of gel.
- If there is no hair at the electrode site, place a sponge disc around the electrode.
- When finished recording, gel may be removed from the scalp with mild soap and warm water, and from the cap and electrodes with Ivory brand liquid detergent and warm water.
How much does it cost to ship the electro gel to Pembroke Pines Florida?1 answer
$9.99 under $100 and we ship free ground over $100