Electro-Gel for Electro-Caps - 16 oz.
- Formulated for Electro-Caps, great for all EEG caps
- Ensures low electrode impedance
- Avoid various types of electrode artifacts
- Use for EEG exams, evoked potential, brain-mapping
Electro-Gel (16 oz) - EEG gel for Electro-Caps. ECI Electro-Gel has been specifically formulated for the use with Electro-Cap products. Conductive gel.
For use with non-disposable neurodiagnostic surface electrodes during EEG exams, evoked potential procedures, and brain-mapping.
When using Electro-Caps, other brands or types of gel may cause high electrode impedance and various types of electrode artifacts.
ECI Electro-Gel contains: Water, Sodium Chloride, Aragum T-1998 (Gum Acacia, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Potassium Bitartrate (Cream of Tartar), Glycerin, Methylparaben and Propylparaben
Tips for Electro-Gel Application
- Do not use too much gel. The size of the area of gel becomes the effective size of the electrode. This can reduce inter-electrode distances and compromise the exam.
- Place a small amount of gel into a clean container.
- Fill the blunt tip syringe, and inject the gel into each of the recording electrodes.
- Do not fill the syringe directly from the jar of gel.
- If there is no hair at the electrode site, place a sponge disc around the electrode.
- When finished recording, gel may be removed from the scalp with mild soap and warm water, and from the cap and electrodes with Ivory brand liquid detergent and warm water.
Can you please provide any advice or tips to get the bubbles out of a new cannister of electrogel? I am performing qEEG and bubbles distort the reading. Thank you for your time.1 answer
I did a quick google search and there are a few ways to reduce bubbles in gel. Warming the gel may help.
want to verify ---Electro-gel can be used with any eeg cap ?
How long it last... for ambulatory eeg 24 hr monitoring... is also recommended or do you recommend another one with the 24 hr eeg cap ?
What are the ingredients ?1 answer
Electro-gel can be used with any EEG cap. It can be used in 24 hour recordings.