Elefix V Conductive EEG and EMG Paste - 400 g Tub
- New and improved formula to keep electrodes directly on skin
- Improved resistance to perspiration and high temperatures
- pH neutral. Low impedance. Highly conductive
- Can be used with all surface applied electrodes
- Buy 3 for $40.27 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for $39.43 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $38.59 each and save 8%
- Buy 24 for $37.76 each and save 10%
3 per box
EEG Electrode paste, low impedance highly conductive, specially formulated to stick the electrodes on the skin without additional adhesive disks.
Model # ZV-401E03. Electrode adhesive, 400 grams (~14.1 ounces) per tub
Elefix V can be used with all surface applied electrodes. Applicable Instruments: All EEG and EP/EMG Instruments.
Can this be used with an Electro-cap? If so, how do you all recommend inserting gel into electrode?1 answer
The Elefix conductive EEG gel is not for use with Electro-caps.
How do you store this? Does this need to be kept in the refrigerator?1 answer
The Elefix conductive EEG paste does not need to be stored in a refrigerator. This is to be stored in a cool dark place but refrigerator is not required.