Myoscan sEMG Sensor for FlexComp/Myotrac
- Pre-amplified RAW sEMG sensor built for research
- 48 inch (122.5 cm) connection cable
- 50Hz or 60Hz. Range of 0 – 2000 µV
- For use with ProComp Plus, Infiniti, 2, 5, FlexComp
The SA9503M surface EMG sensor consists of a triangular shape sensor head (SA9503M) with 3 snap style receptacles representing 2 active (positive & negative) electrodes and 1 reference (ground) electrode.
This EMG sensor kit (T9503M) is for use with Thought Technology ProComp Plus, ProComp Infiniti, ProComp 2, Procomp5, or Flexcomp series systems. Includes cable that connects the Sensor Head to the ProComp Infiniti encoder. Operates in 50Hz or 60Hz environment.
The lead wire is included, is 48 in (122.5 cm) in length and plugs into a Thought Technology Encoders.
- Measurement unit: Raw signal in uV (Micro Volts)
- Correlated data: RMS, peak, ratio, average, Power, dB, % Power (depending on the system)
- Sensor Placement: Be sure that the active electrodes are placed parallel to the muscle fibers you will be monitoring.
Surface electromyography (sEMG) measures muscle activity by detecting and amplifying the myoelectric signal consisting of the summation of all the active motor units within the recording area under the electrodes.
1 Year manufacturer warranty.
- Accuracy: +/- 5% and +/- 0.3i V
- Sensor Input Impedance: 1,000,000 Meg Ohms
- Sensitivity: greater than 0.1i V RMS
- Bandwidth: 100Hz (+ 10Hz / - 20Hz) 200Hz (+ 30Hz / - 20Hz) 20Hz (+/- 10Hz) 500Hz (+/- 50Hz) in 0-400i V or 1600i V Range
- CMRR at 60Hz (US), 50Hz: - 180dB
- CMRR over 10-1000Hz: - 130dB
- Range: 0-400i V or 0 1600i V
- Size: 1.45 in x 0.6 in ( 37mm x 37mmx15mm)