Protex Disinfectant Spray - 32oz. Bottle (Case of 12)
- Effective Against Coronavirus
- For use on hard nonporous, non-surgical surfaces
- Check other sizes
- Effective on 40 pathogens including MRSA, HIV, staph
Out of stock
Usually ships within 7-14 days from order.
Protex Disinfectant Spray is an EPA approved, one-step spray that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria,viruses, and fungi.(1) 32oz. spray bottle. Proudly made in the USA
Protex is powerful against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, yet gentle to sensitive equipment.
Useful in disinfecting ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates and other hard nonporous, non-surgical surfaces. Also for use on items such as vinyl exam tables, athletic mats, exercise equipment, counter tops, toilets and more.
Protex Disinfectant Spray is a one-step disinfectant spray that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi including:
- Norwalk Virus
Protex by Parker Labs is:
- Gentle to sensitive equipment
- Comes in convenient spray dispenser
- For hospitals and institutional use
- EPA approved
If we mop floors with Protex disinfectants, is it safe for our pets?1 answer
After using Protex you should clean the surface with a wet rag or mop to remove residual Protex
Can this product be used to disinfect hands?1 answer
Protex is not intended for use to wash your hands. You should wear gloves when applying Protex Disinfectant to surfaces.
- Non- critical medical device surfaces
- Non- critical medical/hospital equipment
- surfaces, walls, counters, metal and stainless
- Ultrasonic baths
- Medical Related Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Athletic Facilities
- Exercise Facilities
USE PROTEX DISINFECTANT SPRAY
- As a disinfectant on hard, nonporous surfaces
- For disinfecting of ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates and other hard nonporous surfaces
Protex Disinfectant Spray is a one-step hospital use disinfectant, bactericidal according to the current AOAC Use-Dilution Test Method, Fungicial according to The AOAC Fungicidal Test and Virucidal* according to the Virucidal qualification modified in the presence of 5% organic serum against:
- Acinetobacter baumannii Brevibacterium ammoniagenes Campylobacter jejuni Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureusCA-MRSA Enterobacter aerogenes Enterococcus faecalisVRE ESBL Escherichia coli Klebsiella pneumoniae Legionella pneumophilia Pseudomonas Salmonella Serratia marcescens Shigella dysenteriae Staphylococcus aureusMRSA Staphylococcus aureus Multi-Drug Resistant StaphylococcusaureusVISA Streptococcus pyogenes Vibrio cholerae
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)* Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)* Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1* Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2* HIV1 (AIDS Virus)* Human Coronavirus* lnfluenza Type A / Brazil* Norwalk Virus* Respiratory Syncytial Virus* Rotavirus* SARS Associated Coronavirus* Vaccinia*
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes Aspergillus niger
For fungicidal activity: Protex Disinfectant Spray is an effective one-step fungicide against Trichophyton mentagrophytes when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities.
This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body.
KILLS HIV-1 AND HBV AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED ENVIROMENTAL SURFACES / OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD / BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings where there is an expected likelihood of soiling or inanimate surfaces / objects with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS) or Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) or Hepatitis C Virus (HVC).
Treated surfaces with Protex spray must stay wet for 10 minutes. This can be wiped dry with a clean cloth, sponge or allowed to air dry. The Protex wipes have a four minute wet time before drying.