Silver-Silver Chloride EEG/ECG/EMG Electrodes - 6 pack
- Larger size. 17mm diameter
- Can be used for wrist-to-wrist ECG
- For use with MC5D ECG Cable or SE22 Ear Clips
- Also work with almost any EMG/ECG/EEG snap cable
- Buy 3 for $12.48 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for $12.22 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $11.96 each and save 8%
- Buy 24 for $11.70 each and save 10%
Silver/Silver Chloride pellets for use with the MC5D ECG Cable or the SE22 Ear Clips. 6/pkg 17mm
These AgCI electrodes have a very large surface area and conduct well. For use with the J&J I330 C2 Plus line of biofeedback equipment but will also work with almost any EMG/ECG/EEG snap cable.
Can I use these electrodes with a STENS Nexus 10 EEG cable for EEG? Are there only 6 per package?1 answer
These should work with any standard snap cable
Are these electrodes (JJE SE13) dry and reusable? Or do they require gel to be applied, and are disposable? Thanks.1 answer
These electrodes are intended to be disposable or reusable for a single patient. They can be used dry but sometimes gel is needed to ensure proper conduction.
Are these electrodes reusable or disposable? And they do not require application of any gel, right?1 answer
These electrodes may require gel in certain circumstances. These are intended to be disposable. They can be reused on a single patient.