Thermasonic Single Use Packette Ultrasound Gel Warmer - Parker Labs
- Enhance patient comfort with warmed gel
- Brings packets to desired temperature quickly
- LCD for easy temperature adjustment
- Temperature control complies with JCAHO standards
Designed around 20 gram packettes of ultrasound gel, Parker’s newest warmer adds comfort to our single use packettes' long list of benefits.
The Thermasonic Single Use Packette Gel Warmer has advanced microprocessor technology that allows for custom temperature control in one degree increments, from 97° - 109° F (36° - 43° C), complying with JCAHO standards. A powerful heating element brings 20 packets of gel to temperature quickly and efficiently. Engineered for performance, durability and control.
- Powerful heating element brings bottles and packettes of gel to desired temperature quickly and efficiently
- Microprocessor control maintains constant temperature
- “Thermal cutoff” provides protection from overheating
- IEC320/C14 receptacle
- Hospital-grade plug and power cord
- UL Listed to Canadian safety standards (120V)
- High-density, impact-resistant composite
- Adjustable temperature setting for multi-bottle and 20 gram packette units
- Illuminated power ON/OFF switch on multi-bottle units
- Heat Indicator Lamp on single bottle unit
- Low electrical demand
- LCD models can display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Available in 120V and 230V
Durable construction, suitable for wall mounting or countertop use, and each unit comes with a two-year warranty. All four units are available in 120V and 230V CE.