Used ProComp2 with v6.0 Infiniti Software
- Measure 2 channels of biofeedback or neurofeedback
- Reliable, portable, versatile ProComp2 encoder
- Includes Biofeedback or Neurofeedback Suite
- 90 Day Replacement Warranty
Used Thought Technology ProComp2 with v6.0 Infiniti Software (T7400C) is a compact yet powerful 2 channel biofeedback / neurofeedback system. You can monitor and record simultaneously using the BioGraph Infiniti software. Warrantied same as new.The ProComp 2 comes ready to measure a single channel of EEG with one built in EEG channel. This system can measure 2 channels of biofeedback or neurofeedback at one time. Add a second EEG for a state of the art two channel neurofeedback system.
- Full 13 bit resolution with fiber-optic cable for low noise and flexibility
- Easily worn on headband or shirt collar
- Works with all current Thought Technology sensors: EEG, EMG, EKG, SC, Temp, BVP, Respiration and Voltage.
Key Software Features in BioGraph Infiniti:
- Coherence screens
- Load up to 5 feedback screens per session
- Multi-linegraphs up to 8 signals
- AVI animations and Fractal screens
- Physiology with synchronized video
- Powerful trending and reporting features
- Exciting sound feedback options
- Options for immediate or discrete feedback
- Powerful statistics and virtual channel options
- Enhanced 3D graphic displays
- Works with full functioning BioGraph Infiniti software with specialized ProComp2 screens in the Infiniti Suites.
- Learn one software for ProComp2, ProComp+, ProComp Infiniti and FlexComp Infiniti
- Quality and support from Thought Technology Ltd., and Bio-Medical Instruments, Inc.
The Infiniti software is created in a modular fashion to ensure you get only what you need and do not bog down your computer with unwanted software. The Developer Tools allow high end users to create their own screens, and scripts and channel sets. This provides you with endless variety in one system.
Signal channels may include:
- 1 EEG and 1 EKG
- 1 EEG and 1 peripheral
- 2 peripherals - such as Respiration and Heart Rate
The ProComp2 hardware comes with the BioGraph Infiniti Software and your choice of either the Electroencephalography (EEG) Suite or the Physiology Suite.
- ProComp2 T7400C encoder
- Copy of Electroencephalography (EEG) Suite
- Developer Tools software
- Fiber Optic Cable
- TT-USB adapter
- USB cable
- Protective carrying case
- Does not include leads or sensors
View Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
- 15 Foot long Fiber Optic Cable to USB(ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check(with EEG-Z Sensor Head): Channel B only
- Self-calibration: No
- Fast Channels: 1 channel, 256 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 2 channels 32 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- ADC output: 13 bits
- Size: 2.2 x 2.8 x 7.5” (75 x 55 x 19mm)
- Power Source: One 1.5V AA Battery (10+ hours)
- sensors/cables vary depending on choice
General Requirements for Safety Compliant: UL60601-1 (R2003), CSA C22.2 601.1-M90 (R2005)
NOTE: The ProComp2 Infiniti, its sensor heads, and sensors are sensitive electronic instruments and should be handled as such. Be especially careful to avoid both pulling on the sensor cable and getting moisture or gel on the sensor snaps. If necessary, wipe the surfaces with a damp cloth or use a moistened cotton swab to remove gel from inside the sensor snaps. Wipe with a dry cloth.