Waverider Pro - 4 Channel v 2.5
Out of stock
Usually ships within 7-14 days from order.
The Waverider Pro v2.5 is a complete biofeedback system for monitoring, displaying and recording brainwaves EEG, skin conductance GSR, muscle tension sEMG, and heartbeat HR.BioExplorer Software
- Runs under Microsoft Windows
- Saves data and sounds
- Reads: brain, heart, muscle, and skin conductance
- Performs real time frequency analysis on live data
- Displays data as fast or slow bars, strip chart, or spectrograph
- Four low noise channels read any combination of data from the brain, heart or muscles
- Fifth channel reads skin conductance (GSR)
- Comfortable head band, two arm bands and GSR finger clips: leads, electrode gel
- Requires a single nine volt battery for power (opto-isolated for safety)
- Connects externally to the serial port of IBM compatible computers.
- Exceptional noise reduction provides reliable, clean data.
Can I purchase the software update for this machine on your website? Thanks1 answer
The BioExplorer software works with the Waverider device.
WaveRider v2.5 uses sensors to read the body's biological signals, including real-time spectral analysis of brainwaves, skin conductance, and heart rate. It digitizes the analog information and sends it to and Windows PC, where the BioExplorer software processes and displays it.
In addition to displaying the electrical activity of the brain as bar graphs, spectrograph, etc, WaveRider Pro can trigger a broad range of musical feedback via a sound card or a MIDI card connected to an external synthesizer.
- BioExplorer Software for Windows
- Serial to USB adapter
- GSR Finger Clips
- EEG Leads
- EMG Leads
- Head band
- 2 Arm bands
- Electrode Gel
- Instruction manual
NOTE: 60Hz FILTERS are STANDARD. If this unit will be operating in a 50Hz environment the FILTERS need to be MODIFIED. please specify at time of order.
Manuals and Data Sheets
- 486 running Windows 3.1 or greater.
- available serial port
- VGA graphics card and display or better
- For sound output:a MIDI compatible sound card, or a MIDI interface card with an external synthesizer.