1089 MKIII Checktrode Impedance Meter
- Easily check offset voltage between 2 electrodes
- Quick test of total electrode contact impedance
- Great for checking both EEG and EMG impedance
- Standard snap allows for electrode lead testing
The 1089 Mark III EEG impedance meter provides quick and easy evaluation of total electrode contact impedance and offset voltage between two electrodes.
Great for checking impedance on both EEG and EMG connections.
Does the Chekctrode ship with a set of test leads similar to a multimeter?
The Checktrode does not include leads.
The 1089MKIII impedance meter uses an AC excitation method which removes the effects of the polarization errors from the impedance reading.
Leads with both the older .080" pin plugs as well as the newer .060" safety jacks are supported. The inclusion of a standard male snap allows electrode lead testing as well.
A loaded battery test function is also provided. The 1089MKIII impedance is powered by a standard 9V battery, and automatically shuts down after 3-6 minutes.
For QEEG systems or EEG using more than 2 channels 1089ES Impedance meter
Manuals and Data Sheets
- Impedance display: 3 1/2 digit LCD display
- Contact impedance range: 0-199 KOhm (custom ranges available
- Excitation frequency: 30 Hz.
- Typical excitation current: 10 uA p-p (constant current)
- Calibration setting: 50 KOhms
- Input connectors: 2 ea. .080" and .060" safety jacks and 1 male snap
- Battery test load: 1 KOhm
- Power switch: push-button on with auto-shutdown
- Rugged plastic case: 6" x 3.5" x 1.5"