Dual Drive Xtreme for BioExplorer or Cygnet
- Race 7 unique cars solo or against drivers
- Engaging to even your toughest ADHD clients
- Cutting edge graphics and music
- Play hands-free or with a gamepad
3D race car feedback for BioExplorer & Cygnet software.
Cutting edge graphics and music make this game engaging to even your toughest ADHD clients. There are 7 race cars to choose from and each level from sandy beach dunes to lunar landscapes - offers a different world to race in. your client can choose to race solo or compete with other cars.
Play hands-free or with a joystick or game pad. Attach a joystick or game pad to steer your car manually while staying above reward and below inhibits to keep your car moving.
- Revolutionary graphics and gameplay
- Clear, immersive feedback
- Race against 3 computer controlled cars
- 7 unique race cars to play
- Detailed and diverse all terrain race tracks
- Easy to use
- Play hands-free, with a joystick, or game pad
Detailed race track environments, a wide variety of race cars, and professional background music combined with state of the art graphics and physics simulations make Dual Drive Xtreme fun and effective feedback.
Race against three computer controlled racers. Set the level of difficulty to make it harder or easier to win. Catch up to and pass each opponent race car then try to maintain your lead. Win the race by keeping above reward and below inhibits.
Reward and inhibits control exhaust trails, fog, engine noise, background music, and race car speed. Rewards and inhibits are set in BioExplorer, and are completely configurable.
- Stay above reward to rev the engine, drive your car, and leave large exhaust trails.
- If you exceed inhibits fog rolls in, your car stops, and the background music fades out.
- Win the race by keeping above reward and below inhibits.
Choose from seven race cars. Race as a dirt buggy, Hummer, muscle car, police car, or many more. Paint your car black, red, yellow or green. Customized race cars help maintain players' motivation to improve.
Attach a joystick or game pad to steer your car manually while staying above reward and below inhibits to keep your car moving. This extra level of interaction helps keep certain types of clients maintain focus and interest.
Connecting Dual Drive Xtreme to BioExplorer:
- Open BioExplorer.
- Open any Somatic Vision design. Dual Drive Xtreme comes with BioExplorer designs for both single channel and dual channel training with 1 reward / 2 inhibits, multiple inhibits and other popular designs.
- Record or play a session in BioExplorer to start sending data to Dual Drive Xtreme.
- BioExplorer 1.3 with compatible hardware
- Windows 2000, or XP
- Intel Pentium IV Processor (or similar PC CPU)
- 128 Mb OpenGL Video Card
- 512 MB RAM
- CD-Rom drive
- 500 MB of Disk Space