Inner Tube for BioExplorer or Cygnet
- 3D racing using your thoughts and feelings
- 20 detailed levels. 80 tube worlds. 4 ships to fly
- For use with EEG
- Requires BioExplorer or Cygnet software
BioExplorer or Cygnet version of the Inner Tube Game. 3D game play is seamlessly integrated with physiological readings from the body.
Taking biofeedback gaming to the next level, 3D game play is seamlessly integrated with physiological readings from the body.
Navigate through diverse tunnel environments and try to make it out to stunning sky backgrounds before your time runs out.
To do this you must control ship speed, fog, power-up size, and music volume by changing your levels of relaxation as shown by your skin conductance level, rate of change of skin conductance level and heart rate variability.
Customize the game to link the ship's speed, fog, power-up size, and music volume to your mind and body.
- Explore 20 detailed levels and control up to 11 feedback driven game elements.
- Learn to relax and control your state.
- 80 tube worlds, 4 ships to fly and over 40 professional music pieces.
- Clear, immediate reward and inhibit feedback using ship speed, fog, music, autopilot skill and more.
- Autopilot (hands-free), joystick or keyboard ship controls.
- Learn to stay relaxed under pressure, keeping your hands dry and heart rate smooth.
- Close your eyes and easily calm yourself by controlling the background music volume.
- Choose from a variety of difficulties.
- Jump directly to any level at any time.
- Enjoy fun game play, while stressed or relaxed.
- Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000,Vista or Windows XP, Windows7, Windows 8
- BioExplorer Software
- Intel Pentium IV 1.5 GHz processor or higher
- 16 MB video card with 3D acceleratio
- 256 MB free available system RAM
- CD-Rom drive
- 500 MB of Disk Space
- Available USB Port
- 32 MB DirectX compatible video card with PixelShader 2.0 and VertexShader 2.0 support