ProComp2 with EEG-Z - 2 Channel EEG System
- Measure 2 channels of biofeedback or neurofeedback
- Reliable, portable, versatile ProComp2 encoder
- EEG-Z sensor with built-in impedance testing
- Includes BioGraph Infiniti with 360 suite
The compact ProComp2 biofeedback / neurofeedback system with an EEG -Z sensor included. You can monitor and record simultaneously using the v6.0 BioGraph Infiniti software.
This system can measure 2 channels of biofeedback or neurofeedback at one time. Second EEG channel added for a state of the art two channel neurofeedback system. This EEG system includes necessary hardware and software for proper impedance as well.Hardware Features:
- Full 13 bit resolution with fiber-optic cable for low noise and flexibility
- Easily worn on headband or shirt collar
- Works with all current Thought Technology sensors: EEG, EMG, EKG, SC, Temp, BVP, Respiration and Voltage.
- Coherence screens
- Load up to 5 feedback screens per session
- Multi-linegraphs up to 8 signals
- AVI animations and Fractal screens
- Physiology with synchronized video
- Powerful trending and reporting features
- Exciting sound feedback options
- Options for immediate or discrete feedback
- Powerful statistics and virtual channel options
- Enhanced 3D graphic displays
Does it include TT USB 17700? I don't think the system will work without it1 answer
This includes the TT-USB
Can the raw data be exported for analysis with custom software written in matlab or python?1 answer
The data can be exported in .CSV format
-I want to know what difference does BioGraph Infiniti 360 and rehabilitation suite have?
- with the BioGraph Infiniti 360 system can rehabilitation also be done?1 answer
The Rehab suite is Rehab focused. The Infiniti 360 suite allows for multiple modalities of biofeedback training. You can do EMG work with the 360 suite.
The Infiniti software is created in a modular fashion to ensure you get only what you need and do not bog down your computer with unwanted software. The Developer Tools allow high end users to create their own screens, and scripts and channel sets. This provides you with endless variety in one system.
Signal channels may include:
- 2 EEG
- 1 EEG and 1 EKG
- 1 EEG and 1 peripheral
- 2 peripherals
The ProComp2 hardware comes with the BioGraph Infiniti Software and the BIoGraph Infiniti 360 Suite.
Computer RequirementsView Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
- 15 Foot long Fiber Optic Cable to USB(ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check(with EEG-Z Sensor Head): Channel B only
- Self-calibration: No
- Fast Channels: 1 channel, 256 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 2 channels 32 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- ADC output: 13 bits
- Size: 2.2 x 2.8 x 7.5 (75 x 55 x 19mm)
- Power Source: One 1.5V AA Battery (10+ hours)
- sensors/cables vary depending on choice
NOTE: The ProComp2 Infiniti, its sensor heads, and sensors are sensitive electronic instruments and should be handled as such. Be especially careful to avoid both pulling on the sensor cable and getting moisture or gel on the sensor snaps. If necessary, wipe the surfaces with a damp cloth or use a moistened cotton swab to remove gel from inside the sensor snaps. Wipe with a dry cloth.