ProComp5 Infiniti - 5 Channel System
- Industry leading data acquisition and biofeedback
- Complete range of physiological sensors available
- Powerful, versatile BioGraph Infiniti software
- Includes your choice of 360 Suite or Rehab Suite
The ProComp5 Infiniti measures up to five channels of your choice for both neurofeedback and biofeedback training.
The Procomp5 with v6.0 Infiniti software is a versatile five channel system. The first two sensor channels provide ultimate signal fidelity for viewing raw EEG, SEMG, EKG and HR/BVP signals (2048 samples per second), while the remaining three channels sample data at 256 samples/second for slower signals such as respiration, temperature, GSR, force, etc.
ProComp5 Infiniti is housed in an ergonomic case and requires only a USB port to connect to any PC. ProComp5 Infiniti has the identical inputs as ProComp Infiniti 8 channel system, but omits the last 3 channels.
Not only can ProComp5 Infiniti capture data in real time by connecting directly to the PC via its fiber-optic cable, but it can also store data on an optional Compact Flash memory card for uploading later to the PC, or use optional long-range compact flash module telemetry.
Unlike competitive equipment, all channels can be used with any combination of sensors, including EEG, EKG, RMS SEMG, Skin Conductance, Heart Rate, Blood Volume Pulse, Respiration, Goniometer, Force, Inclinometer, Torsiometer and Voltage Input.
The ProComp5 hardware comes with the BioGraph Infiniti Software and your choice of either the 360 Suite or Rehab Suite.
thank you for your answer. I would like to use Procomp 5 for research. So I will be needing to present several visual stimuli to a participant on a computer on which my experimental task is running. parallel to this I would like to record heart beat and skin conductance responses of the participant. therefore, I need to have a marker on the SCR signal when the visual stimulus was presented.
I would like to know if this is possible with Procomp 5. Thanks!
The Procomp 5 (Infiniti software) allows you to mark events. There are several "hot keys" that can be set up to have more than one marker if you choose.
Hello there. is triggering possible with Procomp5? if it is so, how many triggers?1 answer
Triggers can be created in the software. Are you looking to control an external device? If so this would require some customizing of the software. There are threshold triggers that activate sound or animations in the software.
I have 2 questions:
1) Does the machine come with sensors or they need to be bought additionally?
2) Do you require any special requirements when someone wants to buy the machine or anyone can buy it? (ie. does the person need to be a medical staff or no)
Please advise on the above and thank you,
The Procomp 5 does not come with sensors. They are purchased separately. You must be a clinician or working with a licensed clinician to use this device.
ProComp Encoder Comparison
|FlexComp Infiniti||ProComp Infiniti||ProComp5||ProComp2|
|Compatible Sensors||EEG, SCP/EP, EMG, EKG, BVP(Blood Volume Pulse), Respiration, Temperature, Skin Conductance, Inclinometer, Algometer / Force, Bend, Foot Switch, Hand Push Button, Voltage Isolator, Force Adapter, Goniometer/ Torsiometer Adapter, HEG||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti|
|Sensor Type||External sensors||External sensors||External sensors||1 Internal EEG on Channel A. External sensors on B, C & D|
(with EEG-Z sensor)
|All channels||All channels||All channels||Channel B only|
|Sampling Rate||2048 samples/sec on all 10 channels||2048 samples/sec
on Channel A and B,
on Channel C, D, E, F, G, H
on Channel A and B,
on Channel C, D, E
on Channel A and B,
on Channel C and D
|Connection to PC||Fiber Optic to USB through TT-USB interface unit. Or Compact Flash Module Bluetooth Tele-Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||Fiber Optic to USB (TT-USB) or COM port (Pro-SB) or Tele-Infiniti|
|Software and Suites||BioGraph Infiniti, Developer Tools, EEG Suite, Physiology Suite, and DynaMap Suite||BioGraph Infiniti, Developer Tools, either EEG Suite or Physiology Suite||The same as ProComp Infiniti||The same as ProComp Infiniti|
|Weight||200g (7oz)||200g (7oz)||200g (7oz)||40 g (1.4oz)|
|Size||5.1" x 3.7" x 1.5"
(130 mm x 95 mm x 37 mm)
|The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||2.2" x 2.8" x 0.75"
(55 mm x 71 mm x19 mm)
|Power Source||4AA batteries, single-use alkaline or NiMH rechargeable||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||1 AA battery, single-use alkaline or NiMH rechargeable|
|Battery Life (alkaline)||30 hours typical, 20 hours minimum||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||The same as FlexComp Infiniti||10 hours typical|
- ProComp5 5 Channel encoder
- BioGraph Infiniti Software
- BioGraph Infiniti 360 Suite
- Developer Tools software
- 15 foot long Fiber Optic cable
- Built in Compact Flash Recorder (Flash card optional)
- TT-USB adapter
- USB cable
- Protective carrying case
Manuals and Data Sheets
View Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
- Fiber Optic Cable to USB (ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check (with EEG-Z sensor)
- Self-calibration: Yes
- Fast Channels: 2 channels, 2048 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 3 channels 256 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- Power Source: 4 1.5V AA Battery (20+ hours)
- Size (approx.) 130mm x 95mm x 37mm (5.1 x 3.7 x 1.5)
- Weight (approx.) 200g (7oz)
- Power Source 4AA batteries, single use alkaline or NiMh Rechargeable
- Supply Voltage 3.6V 6.5V (fiber optic), minimum 4.0V (Compact Flash)
- Battery Life, Alkaline cells 30h typical, 20h minimum
- Low-battery warning 20 30 minutes of battery life remaining
- Sensor supply voltage 7.260V 2mV
- ADC output 14bits
- Full-scale input range, DC 2.8V1.696V
- LSB magnitude 207uV
- Encoder channel bandwidth (3dB) and sample rate
- DC 512Hz @ 2048 samples/second
- DC 64Hz @ 256 samples/second
- DC 64Hz @ 200 samples/second
- DC 8Hz @ 32 samples/second
- DC 8Hz @ 20 samples/second
- Anti-aliasing Filter 5th order Butterworth
- Alias rejection 30dB typical
- DC gain accuracy 0.5% (initial, or after self-calibration)
- DC offset 3LSB (initial, or after self-calibration)
- Overall system accuracy 5%
- Offset drift, calibration temperature 10C 5 LSB
- Encoder noise 150uV RMS, 1mV p-p typical, offset removed
General Requirements for Safety Compliant: UL60601-1 (R2003), CSA C22.2 601.1-M90 (R2005)
NOTE: ProComp5 Infiniti and its Sensor Heads and sensors are sensitive electronic instruments and should be handled as such. Be especially careful to avoid both pulling on the sensor cables and leads or getting moisture and gel on the sensor snaps. If necessary, wipe the surface with a damp cloth or use a moistened Q-tip to remove gel from inside the sensor snaps. Wipe with a dry cloth.