Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes - Soft Pack (60 per pack)
- Effective on 40 pathogens including MRSA, HIV, staph
- EPA approved, one-step disinfectant
- For use on hard nonporous, non-surgical surfaces
- Disinfects in just 4 minutes!
- Buy 144 for $6.15 each and save 2%
- Buy 288 for $5.94 each and save 6%
12 per box
24 per case
Protex Ultra Disinfectant is an EPA approved, one-step disinfectant that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria,viruses, and fungi. Protex disinfectant wipes are a fast, easy and convenient way to disinfect equipment and surfaces of all types. Disinfects in just 4 minutes! Manufacturer part # 48-40 (previously 48-39) . Made in the USA.
Protex is powerful against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, yet gentle to sensitive equipment.
Useful in disinfecting ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates and other hard nonporous, non-surgical surfaces. Also for use on items such as vinyl exam tables, athletic mats, exercise equipment, counter tops, toilets and more.
Protex Disinfectant wipes are a one-step disinfectant that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi including:
- Norwalk Virus
Protex by Parker Labs is:
- Gentle to sensitive equipment
- Comes in convenient spray dispenser
- For hospitals and institutional use
- EPA approved
- Non- critical medical device surfaces
- Non- critical medical/hospital equipment
- Hard nonporous surfaces, walls, counters, metal and stainless
- Upholstery - Vinyl and plastic
- Ultrasonic baths
- Finished Woodwork
- Ultrasound transducers and equipment
- Medical Related Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Athletic Facilities
- Dental Offices
- Emergency Vehicles
- Locker Rooms
- Health Clubs
- Exercise Facilities
Protex Spray and Protex Ultra Wipes has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Protex Spray and Protex Ultra Wipes can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
USE PROTEX DISINFECTANT WIPES
- As a disinfectant on hard, nonporous surfaces
- For disinfecting of ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates and other hard nonporous surfaces
Protex Disinfectant Spray is a one-step hospital use disinfectant, bactericidal according to the current AOAC Use-Dilution Test Method, Fungicial according to The AOAC Fungicidal Test and Virucidal* according to the Virucidal qualification modified in the presence of 5% organic serum against:
- Acinetobacter baumannii Brevibacterium ammoniagenes Campylobacter jejuni Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureusCA-MRSA Enterobacter aerogenes Enterococcus faecalisVRE ESBL Escherichia coli Klebsiella pneumoniae Legionella pneumophilia Pseudomonas Salmonella Serratia marcescens Shigella dysenteriae Staphylococcus aureusMRSA Staphylococcus aureus Multi-Drug Resistant StaphylococcusaureusVISA Streptococcus pyogenes Vibrio cholerae
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)* Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)* Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1* Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2* HIV1 (AIDS Virus)* Human Coronavirus* lnfluenza Type A / Brazil* Norwalk Virus* Respiratory Syncytial Virus* Rotavirus* SARS Associated Coronavirus* Vaccinia*
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes Aspergillus niger
For fungicidal activity: Protex Disinfectant is an effective one-step fungicide against Trichophyton mentagrophytes when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities.
This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body.
KILLS HIV-1 AND HBV AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED ENVIROMENTAL SURFACES / OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD / BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings where there is an expected likelihood of soiling or inanimate surfaces / objects with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS) or Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) or Hepatitis C Virus (HVC).
Please read the label for instructions as to your specific use. The label indicates: For Influenza Virus Type A and Human Coronavirus, treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge,or mop or allow to air dry.
Some treated surfaces with Protex spray must stay wet for 10 minutes (depending on pathogen being disinfected). This can be wiped dry with a clean cloth, sponge or allowed to air dry. The Protex wipes have a four minute wet time before drying time.