Sterman Operant Conditioning Suite
- Sessions based on Dr. Sterman's clinical experience
- Five sets of neurofeedback training protocols
- Superior statistical accuracy and data analysis
- For ProComp Infiniti 8 Channel or ProComp 2
These training protocols are designed to have instantaneous feedback, with use of between 1 and 4 EEG channels. Dr. Barry Sterman, the original pioneer in the field of neurofeedback training, shares his style of operant conditioning neurofeedback in this software BFE Suite. This software suite includes a collection of pre-defined training sessions based on Dr. Sterman's clinical experience.The software includes:
- Five sets of neurofeedback training protocols for training any desired brain site. Each protocol set has a 10 or 18-minutes duration. Protocols operate in a format of one baseline, followed by 4 training trials, and ending with a post-baseline.
- Feedback not seen in any other BFE Suite, in terms of immediate moment-to-moment feedback, primary reward and secondary reward.
- Superior statistical accuracy and data analysis, making this program a unique system for tracking post-reinforcement synchronization (PRS) signals, as markers of success learning. This includes an automated excel report for reviewing data.
- Between one and four EEG sensors/channels can be used with the training protocol, depending on the protocol.
- Suite documents — which includes a software manual for making use of the suite.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS SOFTWARE SUITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR BIOGRAPH INFINITI VERSION 6.0
IMPORTANT NOTE: To function properly, BFE Limited Edition suites require the use of the latest version of BioGraph Infiniti software and Thought Technology Infiniti hardware *. If you do NOT have access to BioGraph Infiniti software and Thought Technology Infiniti hardware, the BFE software in the suite will be of NO VALUE to you.
Manuals and Data Sheets
- For use with the ProComp Infiniti 8 Channel or ProComp 2 systems