GSR2 Biofeedback Relaxation System
- Measures stress responses of skin & sweat glands
- As tension increases/decreases, tone rises/falls
- Portable. About the size of a computer mouse
- Includes Biofeedback Relaxation Training Download Code
The GSR 2 is a single channel Galvanic Skin Resistance monitor. The GSR 2 measures minute changes in skin pore size and sweat gland activity as it relates to tension. Ideal for personal use.
The GSR2 sits in the palm of the hand. Feedback includes variable pitch tone. As tension increases, tone increases, as tension decreases, tone decreases. The goal, when using the GSR2 for relaxation, is to focus on the feedback tone and try to get it lower and lower, or just listen to it in the background as you focus on your breathing.
The GSR2 provides a relative measure of skin conductance, as opposed to an absolute measure. For relaxation purposes, one only needs an indication of whether a physiological signal is going up or down.
- GSR2 Skin Resistance Monitor
- Earphone plug (8 ohms)
- Operator instructions (English)
- 9V battery (included)
Manuals and Data Sheets
1 Year manufacturer warranty.
- Skin resistance range 1,000 ohms - 3,000,000 ohms
- Variable frequency range 0 to 40,000 Hz
- Resolution: <0.5% of base resistance
- Power: 9 volt battery
- Battery current in use: < 2.0 mA
- Electrode Current: <45 microamps
- 2.5mm output jack for 8 ohm earphone and output meter
- 3.5mm input jack for thermistor and electrodes