HRV Suite for Biograph Infiniti
- Assess & document your clients' baseline HRV levels
- Teach clients how breathing influences heart rate
- Train clients in breath control for effective relaxation
- Compatible with Procomp 2 and Procomp 5, 8
Teaching your clients to practice slow regular breathing exercises as often as possible, 10 to 20 minutes a day, will help them learn important self-regulation skills and maintain higher levels of heart rate variability.
The heart rate variability (HRV) suite is a set of simple tools, designed to help the clinician do biofeedback therapy with clients, even if they have little or no experience with biofeedback. The tools in this suite will help the clinician evaluate client’s heart rate variability and provide a multi-pronged approach to retraining the cardiovascular physiology underlying HRV.
Heart rate variability biofeedback is a powerful method for exercising your client’s cardiovascular system.
Thought Technology's HRV suite helps you to:
- Assess and document your client’s baseline HRV levels by running the 3 step HRV assessment.
- Teach your clients awareness and control of breathing patterns and how breathing influences heart rate.
- Train your clients to use breath control to entrain deep and effective relaxation. The HRV Suite works with the ProComp 2, a medical grade physiological monitoring device, with easy-to-fasten finger pulse and respiration sensors to provide direct measures of heart rate and breathing.
The HRV Suite based on BioGraph Infiniti 6.04, works with the clinical grade ProComp 2 physiological data acquisition device and the HR/BVP sensor and respiration sensor. When using the HRV assessment tool, you have the option of connecting a blood pressure monitor (A&D UA-767PC) if you want to include blood pressure readings in the assessment measures.
Compatible with Procomp 2 and Procomp 5 & 8 (in Infiniti mode)
Manuals and Data Sheets
View Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
HRV suite alone can only be purchased by existing users who own :
- Procomp 2 with BioGraph 6.04 or later
- HR/BVP sensor
- Respiration sensor
Or for customers who want to add the suite to their newly purchased ProComp 2 system with EEG or Physiology suite.
Please note that the HRV suite was designed specifically for the ProComp 2. If a clinician would like to use it with the ProComp Infiniti or FlexComp Infinti, they will need to switch the dipswitches on the encoder to Legacy mode as shown below:
The HRV suite is not compatible with ProComp 5 systems.