Mitsar 21 Channel EEG Amplifier with WinEEG Software
- 21 channels of EEG + 4 poly channels (ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration)
- qEEG & ERP acquisition with PSYTASK & WinEEG
- Fully compatible with 19 channel ECI Electro-Caps
- FDA 510K Registered
The Mitsar EEG system provides 21 channels of QEEG + 1 - 4 active/reference pair for 4 poly channels: (ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration). Intended for video EEG monitoring including spectral analysis of the electroencephalogram (EEG), as well as evoked (event related) potential recordings. Bluetooth option available.
- 21 EEG + 4 poly channels: (ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration)
- Optical Signal Isolation
- Automatic built-in Electrode impedance - Real-time impedance (simultaneous with EEG acquisition)
- Noise: Typically less than 1.5uV peak to peak from 0.32-70 Hz
- Input range of +/- 300 mV
- 24 Bit Analog to digital conversion
- Sampling rate 2000 Hz/channel filtered down 250 Hz
- Reference: A1, A2, (A1+A2)/2, Cz, REF
- Frequency band: DC (0 Hz)-70 Hz
- Weight: 600 grams
- Dimensions: 210 x 140 x 45 mm
- Lite version - USB interface only - USB powered
- Bluetooth Version - USB and Wireless Bluetooth interface - USB or Battery powered
I'm interested in MITSAR device for EEG but first i want to know Previous works for MITSAR in Egypt.
Your question regarding the Mitsar EEG was not clear. Please contact email@example.com
I am interested in Mitsar eeg; I would like to know which kind of neurofeedback software are compatible with this device.
The Mitsar is an acquisition device. It does not do Neurofeedback training.
The Mitsar System includes WinEEG Software & Internal Database
WinEEG software is designed for recording and assessing up to 32 channels of electroencephalogram (EEG) synchronously with video signals, as well as for recording and analyzing evoked responses.
The WinEEG software system easily allows for an advanced statistical assessment of the EEG, including spectra, coherence, event-related potentials (ERPs) (requires advanced Win EEG $1000), event-related desynchronization/synchronization (ERD/ERS), and event-related wavelet transform. The advanced analysis of EEG enables the expert to define the locations and frequency bands of spontaneous EEG and evoked responses related to specific functions, such as attention, sensory discrimination, motor coordination, etc.
Each parameter can then be compared to a normative database of children and adults or exported for group statistics.