ProComp2 with v6.0 Infiniti Software
- Measure 2 channels of biofeedback or neurofeedback
- Reliable, portable, versatile ProComp2 encoder
- 13 bit resolution. Fiber-optic connection
- Includes the BioGraph Infiniti 360 Suite
The ProComp2 (T7400C) is a compact yet powerful 2 channel biofeedback / neurofeedback system. You can monitor and record simultaneously using the BioGraph Infiniti software.
The ProComp 2 comes ready to measure a single channel of EEG with one built in EEG channel. This system can measure 2 channels of biofeedback or neurofeedback at one time. Add a second EEG for a state of the art two channel neurofeedback system.Hardware Features:
- Full 13 bit resolution with fiber-optic cable for low noise and flexibility
- Easily worn on headband or shirt collar
- Works with all current Thought Technology sensors: EEG, EMG, EKG, SC, Temp, BVP, Respiration and Voltage.
- Coherence screens
- Load up to 5 feedback screens per session
- Multi-linegraphs up to 8 signals
- AVI animations and Fractal screens
- Physiology with synchronized video
- Powerful trending and reporting features
- Exciting sound feedback options
- Options for immediate or discrete feedback
- Powerful statistics and virtual channel options
- Enhanced 3D graphic displays
- Works with full functioning BioGraph Infiniti software with specialized ProComp2 screens in the Infiniti Suites.
- Learn one software for ProComp2, ProComp+, ProComp Infiniti and FlexComp Infiniti
- Quality and support from Thought Technology Ltd., and Bio-Medical Instruments, Inc
Will this work on 240 volts (UK power)? Both US 120 and England 240 volts?1 answer
The Procomp2 is battery operated. It will work in the UK. There is a filter for 50HZ artifact if using EMG or EEG
is this both neurofeedback and biofeedback as well.1 answer
The Procomp2 can do both biofeedback and neurofeedback. You have to purchase the appropriate sensors.
It is possible to by ProComp2 with v6.0 Infiniti Software, without possessing Neurofeedback therapies certification?1 answer
The Procomp2 is a clinical system and you must have the appropriate clinical license where you are residing.
The Infiniti software is created in a modular fashion to ensure you get only what you need and do not bog down your computer with unwanted software. The Developer Tools allow high end users to create their own screens, and scripts and channel sets. This provides you with endless variety in one system.
Signal channels may include:
- 1 EEG and 1 EKG
- 1 EEG and 1 peripheral
- 2 peripherals
The ProComp2 hardware comes with the BioGraph Infiniti Software and the BioGraph Infiniti 360 Suite.
Manuals and Data Sheets
View Computer Requirements for Thought Technology software (opens in a new browser tab)
- 15 Foot long Fiber Optic Cable to USB(ITT-USB interface) or COM port(Pro-SB)
- Impedance check(with EEG-Z Sensor Head): Channel B only
- Self-calibration: No
- Fast Channels: 1 channel, 256 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow channels: 2 channels 32 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- ADC output: 13 bits
- Size: 2.2 x 2.8 x 7.5 (75 x 55 x 19mm)
- Power Source: One 1.5V AA Battery (10+ hours)
- sensors/cables vary depending on choice