Electro-Caps - 19 Channel EEG
- Save time during multi-channel EEG acquisitions
- Elastic fabric with recessed, pure tin electrodes
- International 10-20 method of EEG electrode placement
- EEG Caps available in XS, S, MS, M, ML, L
Electro-caps save time in the acquisition process of multi-channel EEG. The Electro-caps are easy to use and can be quickly connected for recording. 90 day warranty.
Electro-Caps are an EEG electrode application technique. They are made of an elastic spandex-type fabric with recessed, pure tin electrodes attached to the fabric. The electrodes on the standard caps are positioned to the International 10-20 method of electrode placement.
- Extra Small (46-50 cm Green) Part# E1-XSM
- Small (50-54 cm Yellow) Part# E1-SM
- Medium/Small (52-56 cm Red/Yellow) Part# E1-MS
- Medium (54-58 cm Red) Part# E1-M
- Medium/Large (56-60 cm Red/Blue) Part# E1-ML
- Large (58-62 cm Blue) Part# E1-L
Sizes in age are approximate; the patient should always be measured to determine proper eeg cap size.
The medium Electro-Cap will fit approximately 65% of all patients over the age of 5. The small cap will fit primarily children from the ages of 2 to 5 years. The extra small cap will fit most children from 9 months to 2 years of age. Sizes in age are approximate; the patient should always be measured to determine proper cap size.
- Standard - Utilizes straps that can be used with a chin strap or body harness (both sold seperately). More commonly used when movement is likely during procedure (i.e. sleep study).
- Surgicial - Utilizes elastic band around the rim of the cap. NO straps. More commonly used when movement of patient is not a concern during procedure.
Ear Lead Attachments
- No - External ear clips will need to be used (sold separately).
- Yes - Ear Leads are built into cap and can connected via pin plug. Ear drop clips required (sold separately).
Does your system require ear lead attachments?
- Mitsar - No
- Brainmaster - No
- Neurofield Q20/Q21 - Yes
- Lexicor - Yes
- Natus - Nicolet Electro-Cap - NIC 122-409600, 122-409500,122-409400 - No
- Other system? Please contact us if you have questions.
If you are not sure of the Electro-cap configuration that you need, please contact us.
Sizes available for special order only
There are no returns on these special sizes. Please call us at 800-521-4640 to order.
- Medium / Small (52-56 cm Red / Yellow) Part# E1-MS
- Medium / Large (56-60 cm Blue / Red) Part# E1-ML
Electro-Cap Quick Facts
Use only Ivory or Palmolive liquid detergent for washing your cap. Other soaps and detergents can leave a residue on the electrode surface, causing artifacts and/or impedance problems.
Use only ECI Electro-Gel. Other types of paste and gel can cause artifacts and/or high impedance.
Ensure that all accessory electrodes are the same metal as the electrodes in your cap. All standard ELectro-Caps have tin electrodes. Use of accessory electrodes of a different metal can cause a myriad of problems.
Keep all gel, paste, and moisture away from the connector that plugs into your equipment.